Any links are mainly for my future reference, but may be useful to others...
- Wireless Alarm System
- Home Technology Store - Abbra 2 Kit
- Still had the additional keypad, and a few sensors left from old house
- BEST feature are the water sensors. Install one inside your sump pit 4" above the float switch line. Will set off alarm (with phone call from monitoring company) hours before basement floods if/when sump pump dies.
- Home Networking Expansion (beyond Guardian...)
- Sump Backup
- Backup pump
- Batter backup for Primary
- Water alarm in pit (see alarm above)
- DIY Inground Sprinkler
- Generator Transfer Switch (for eventual portable generator)
Still working out how to do this.