Sorry for the week delay, but our old internet service shut off a day early, and then the whirlwind of moving took every free second of the next 6 days.
We are now officially in, semi-settled, and officially out of the old house. NVRM ended up finally giving our re-approval 14 hours before closing. I asked what the issue was and they said there was none, it wasn't even close to not being approved -- so apparently that is just how their underwriters operate.
I will post more this weekend. Until then here is a ton of photos from the night before closing.